All Pointe HomeCare
All Pointe HomeCare has a staff of reliable, experienced RNs, LPNs, CNAs, home health aides, and other caregivers who are readily available to work with medically complex children, infants and adults.
We supervise and teach families with medically complex situations. All Pointe HomeCare is a collaborative practice of all services which allows our clients to function at their highest level of wellness.
Specialized Services Include:
* In-home training for parents or caregivers
* Medication administration
* Care coordination and management
* Skilled nursing care (trach, vent, G-tubes, wound care, etc.) either by visit or shift
* Home health aide services to assist with bathing, dressing, eating and other tasks of daily living
* Teaching and training (for individuals, families, and healthcare organizations) on management of diabetes, asthma and other diseases or conditions, as well as the use of Epi-pens and other medications
* Rehabilitation (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy)
* Nursing services to public schools including having our RNs or LPNs act as school nurses, or providing one-on-one nursing services for students with medically complex needs
We carefully prepare for each assignment so that we can understand the patient’s individual needs. This clearly makes us the dependable resource of caring professionals.
For HomeCare Referrals fax (203) 439-7894